Print Trend 2016 – Ethnic
The ethnic style is back in the spotlight also this spring summer. Bringing with it a multitude of clothes and accessories tribal inspired, in perforated fabric, paisley prints, crystal pendant tassels and beads, long fringes. With the arrival of the warm season, who do not want to experiment with bright colors and fantasies? I let myself be seduced by the beautiful long, flowing dress that you see in the photos. The details that struck me most, besides the ethnic print, are the shoulders: another strong trend for summer 2016. It is by Motivi of the “young” brand of the Miroglio Group, dedicated to all the girls and women more attentive to fashion trends.
Ready to be seduced by the exotic charm? Check out my 5 tips on how to wear ethnic print!
1. Mix and match. It’s the huge trend of summer 2016! Dare mixing more than one piece with different ethnic prints: the result is cool and may pleasantly surprise you!
2. Classic elegance. To return an item with sleek and ethnic press also suitable for a special occasion just add a black blazer, sandals with heels, a clutch and you will be immediately perfect!
3. Bohémien elegance. If you want to build the perfect outfit theme boho-chic, try to combine a suede vest with fringe, cowboy boots boots and fedora hat. Also nice pairing with knitwear or sand colored linen jackets.
4. Wearing only one ethnic print item at time. Find a nice, quality item, like a pair of palazzo or flared plants, a long dress like mine or a suit (I saw on Motivi website that in the same print there is also the suit). To avoid the gypsy style, match it with simple items and plain accessories. A biker jacket, suède booties and a fringed bag are the perfect pieces to add to a dress with ethnic print like mine!
5. Wearing only one accessory. The most discreet choice: wear a simple, minimal out, and add an accessory ethnic themed. One that will be eye-catching: a clutch made of multicolored beads, a backpack with fringes, a pair of flip flops with colorful tassels, a maxi necklace with turquoise stones are among the first ideas that come to mind!
I hope you like my boho-chic outfit and that my tips on how to wear ethnic print will be helpful!
Have a nice Thursday!
ABITO – DRESS: Motivi
BORSA – BAG: Paula Cademartori
SCARPE – SHOES: Sarenza
ULTIMI POST | LATEST POST