Summer 2016 fashion essentials
Last week I spent a wonderful full day shopping for summer 2016, looking for those must-have items and accessories that you can use from now until the end of the season (some even for the whole year). For the occasion, I went to Serravalle Scrivia, a village between Piedmont and Liguria (Northern Italy, near Milan), which is just an hour and a half drive from my Torino. There is a true temple of shopping, McArthurGlen Serravalle Designer Outlet. Alleys with boutiques for all tastes and prices, reduced throughout the year from 30% to 70%: from the Piazzetta with luxury brands to the shops for home and children. A shopping experience at 360° in a quiet place and surrounded by greenery, with many spot for relaxing and dining. There are also 50 new stores under construction… I can not wait to come back and see them all!
Going back to my day of summer shopping, I immediately stopped by Etro, where I got lost in its eclectic mix colorful and fun prints, and then at Casadei, falling in love of her colorful stilettos. After a lunch break with the excellent pizza at Farinella, one of the many restaurants in Serravalle Designer Outlet, I went to take a look at M Missoni, Malìparmi, Saint Laurent and many more… Finally I relaxed thanks a hand massage offered me at the temporary Beauty Bar by Malìparmi and L’Occitane. Are you curious to know what I bought?!
1. Long dress or long skirt: the perfect piece both for fresh spring temperatures and for for the hot summer days. In my case I chose an Etro long skirt in silk, with beautiful multi-colored patterned in shades of pink, lilac and blue, which I paired with a white shirt with profiles that resumed printing (always Etro’s).
2. Espadrilles. The shoes that I find more cool and comfortable in summer. I chose mine at M Missoni: white, with mint-colored flower embroidery.
3. Jumpsuit. When I got into M Missoni, at every corner there was a jumpsuit or dress that I wanted to buy! In the end, after trying many of them, I have opted for the silk fuchsia jumpsuit you see in the picture. I like it because it is quite high-necked both in front and on the back and because it has a practical elastic band that accentuate the waist!
4. Stilettos. Elegant for a ceremony, stylish for a summer evening.
5. Bracelets for adding a pop of color to the wrists. At Malìparmi there were many styles: I have chosen two different types I can put together but also separately, according to the occasion.
6. Clutch. A bag to carry by hand, super trendy, light but spacious as this one by M Missoni in woven raffia.
Here is revealed my must-have for summer 2016 I purchased during my day of shopping at Serravalle Designer Outlet. What do you think?
Happy Tuesday to you all!