My top 5 skincare tips
Just before Christmas I was called by Philips Beauty to join a new project called #SkinRevelation, entirely dedicated to skincare. It is a project created in collaboration with Profumerie Douglas and Donna Moderna with the goal of helping us, women of all ages to realize one of our biggest dreams: to get a fabulous skin. For the occasion, along with other bloggers involved (Elisa, Carlotta, Gabriela and Barbara) I shot a little video where I show you my very first time using the cleansing device VisaPure Essential by Philips! Here’s a review and my top 5 skincare tips!
1. Remove Make-up. Always. No exceptions.
2. Cleanse. I use a delicate product, take a tiny amount of it and apply it all over the face with my hands before using Philips’ VisaPure Essential, following a routine that I will explain to you shortly. What I like about this device is its precise cleansing brush head, which is able to reach even the most difficult areas, such as the sides of the nose and chin. After using it, rinse it well under warm water before putting it back in its box until the next use.
3. Tone. After cleaning always apply a few drops of toner on a cotton pad to restore the pH of the skin, removing the residues of surfactants, as well as to refresh.
4. Apply a serum, a product to help me fight the first signs of aging. It contains active treatments that enhance the treatment I will apply after, dealing with issues such as color, brightness and stains.
5. Apply moisturizer on your face and eye area.
I’ve been using VisaPure for a month, following a daily routine based on my skin type (normal to combination, with very dry areas, especially in this season):
– I use it twice a day, morning and evening, for 1 minute: 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 on nose and chin, 10 on each cheek. The practical timer tells me with a short pause when it’s time to go to the next area of my face;
– I can choose between two intensities, Gentle or Deep Clean: usually in the morning I go for the first option, while at night I choose the deep cleaning to remove all traces of make-up;
– once a week I replace the cleansing brush head for sensitive skin with the one meant for normal skin (both are included with VisaPure), for a deeper exfoliation. Immediately after it, I apply a thick layer of moisturizing mask, and after these steps my skin is magically more beautiful;
– I can use it in the shower, as it is completely waterproof.
From the earliest uses my skin appeared brighter and more compact, this because the device cleans thoroughly, with a result ten times more effective than traditional methods (by hand, with a sponge or cloth). Now that it’s been a month I’m already seeing the first improvements in fighting my major issue, blackheads.
From January 15 until March 5, you can discover all the products by Philips Beauty dedicated to skincare in five selected Douglas perfumeries of Italy. On January, Friday 29th and Saturday 30th, do not miss the appointment with the aesthetic doctor of Agorà, Italian Scientific Society of Aesthetic Medicine, at Douglas Bergamo-Orio al Serio, Via Portico 59/61. Join me Saturday, Jan. 30th in Bergamo at Douglas Orio al Serio Via Portico 59/61, from 3.30 pm to 6 pm. During the afternoon, for all those who want to try Philips products and get involved by posting their pictures, there will be the chance to win a Beauty shooting with Donna Moderna for their March’s issue! Follow Facebook’s event for more details and updates: https://www.facebook.com/events/920421254709096/.
To learn more and to follow all the stages of the events follow the hashtag #SkinRevelation and follow the social wall www.donnamoderna.com/philipsbeauty. To get more information and find out how to win the beauty shooting, go to www.donnamoderna.com/donnamoderna-per/skinrevelation-rivela-la-reale-bellezza-del-tuo-viso.